2. What is " Shauryanjali"?
3. Name India's 1st Civil Society Campaign against the Exploitation of Children, founded by Kailas Satyarthi.
4. The world biggest Solar Power Project is
5. Name is the Mobile App started by the govt of India to know assets of gram Panchayat.
6. What is "Prakash Path"?
7. What is the objective of the Skill India Mission?
8. What is the limit of Overdraft facility under Pradhan Mantri jan Dhan Yojana?
9. What is 'Phanom'?
10. India will move closer to International manner of Benchmark rates for lending by launching the MCLR which mandates
11. Three Social Security Schemes launched on the Birthday of RabindraNath Tagore were
12. Which type o research is going on in CERN?
13. What is Helina?
14. Which mission is approved by the union cabinet for the economic, social and infrastructure development of rural areas?
15. Who was Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
1.Forgo of Subsidised LPG for the needy by the persons who have resources
2. It is a mega exhibition to celebrate Golden Jubilee of 1965 Indo pack War
3. Bachpan Bachao Andolan (BBA)
4. 750mw in Gur Tehshil of Rewa (earlier was Topaz Solar Farm 550mw in California)
5. M- Asset
6. LED Bulbs distribution programme of the Govt.
7. To coverage & monitor all skill development Schemes across the country, promoting entrepreneurship & equipping 500 MILLION Indians with skill by 2022 that would enable them to find jobs and target to skill 40.20 cr youth by 2022 & 34 Lakh Skill Loans within 5 years
9. 3D model of a human Finger print developed by Anil Kumar Jain
10. Banks to calculate the lending rate taking into account the marginal cost of Funds
11. Atal Pension Yojana, PM Jeevan Jyoti Yojana & PM Jan SurkshaYojna
12. How were subatomic particles, such as electrons, protons & neutrons themselves formed? What gives them Mass
13. It is the Helicopter launched version of anti tank Guided Missile NAG with Range 7 to 10km
14. SPMRM (Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rural Mission)
15. He was an Indian politician, barrister and academician, who served as Minister for Industry and Supply in Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru's cabinet.