In each of the following questions,find out which part of the sentence has no error. if there is no mistake, the answer is "No error'.
2. The majority of the (a) / Computer professionals recommends (b) / that effective measures (c)/ should be taken against software piracy (d)/ No error (e).
3. The accelerating pace of life in our metropolitan city (a) / has had the tremendous effect (b) / on the culture and life-style of the people (c) / No error (d).
4. This town isn't very well known (a) / and there isn't much to see, (b) / so a few tourists come here (c) / No error (d).
5.On my request (a) / Lalit introduced me (b) / to his friend (c) / who is singer and scientist (d) / No error (e).
6. My father is (a) / in bad mood (b) / today (c)/ No error (d).
7. Sunita opened a almirah (a) / full of books (b) / and took out one of them (c) / for reading (d) / No error (e).
8. according to the Bible (a) / it is meek and humble (b) / who shall inherit the earth (c) / No error(d).
9. These display (a) / the (b) /remarkable variety (c) / No error (d).
10. Now that she is living in her own flat ,(a)/ she cleans the windows, (b) / twice a week in the summer and once a week in the winter .(c) / No error (d).
11. The road (a) / to famous monument (b) / passes through a forest (c) / No error (d).
12. I will discuss the matter with him (a) / when I will see him (b) / in the next few days (c) / No error (d).
1. Add 'the' before 'only'
2. The correct form is 'A majority of the ......'
3. Replace 'the' by 'a'
4. Remove 'a'
5. Add 'a' before 'singer'
6. Add 'a' before 'bad mood '
7. Replace 'a' by 'an'
8. Add 'the' before 'meek'
9. Replace 'the' by 'a'
10. Remove 'the' before 'winter' and 'summer'
11. Add 'the' before 'famous'. 'The' is used before particular objects.
12. Remove 'will'.
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here