1. Ringgit is the currency of which of the following countries?
c) Sri Lanka
2. Which of the following is not a registered credit rating agency operating in India as of now?
d) None of these
3. Which of the following statements is correct about IDBI Bank?
a) It is a public sector bank
b) It is a private sector bank
c) It is a foreign bank
d) It is a non- banking financial company
4. The RBI was established in 1935. In which year was it nationalized?
5. Which of the following is not an initiative of the Govt of India?
b) Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
d) Make in India
6. What does the letter ‘E’ denote in the term ‘CBEC’?
7. Which of the following taxes is not levied by the Union Govt?
a) Income tax
c) Land revenue
d) Corporate tax
8. Which of the following is not a financial regulator functioning in India as of now?
9. Which team won the Beighton Cup 2015 hockey title recently?
a) Punjub National Bank
b) Indian Oil Corporation
d) Punjab and Sind Bank
10. Who is the author of the book titled Forging
a) DN Ghosh
b) Ashwin Desai
c) TN Ninan
d) Nasir Tyabji
Answers:1. b) Malaysia
2. d) None of these
3. a) It is a public sector bank
4. a) 1949
5. c) e-Pragati
6. c) Excise
7. c) Land revenue
8. c) FMC
9. a) Punjub National Bank
10. d) Nasir Tyabji
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here