a) Kenyir Lake
b) Lake Lanao
c) Songkhla lake
d) Lake Toba
2. India won its first gold medal in hockey in the 1928 Olympics played in
c) Los Angeles
3. Which among the following in not one of the countries known as the ‘Four Asian Tigers’?
b) South Korea
4. The Committee appointed by the Supreme Court to sell assets of Pearls Agrotech is headed by
a) Mukul Mudgal
b) Dipak Misra
c) RM Lodha
d) Jagdish Singh Khehar
5. The direct trading of goods and services without the use of money is termed as
a) open market
c) cartel system
d) barter system
6. The Republic of South Sudan is the 193rd member of the United Nations and is located in
c) North America
7. There are six official languages of the UN. Which of the following is not one of them?
8. The AFP is an international news agency headquartered in
9. Which of the following is not one of the four components the blood is made up of?
d) Red blood cells
10. Who chaired the Finance and Staff Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
a) KM Munshi
b) AK Aiyyar
c) BR Ambedkar
d) Rajendra Prasad
Answers:1. d) Lake Toba2. b) Amsterdam3. d) Japan4. c) RM Lodha5. d) barter system6. b) Africa7. d) Hindi8. b) Paris9. c) Lipids10. d) Rajendra Prasad