1. The forelimbs of birds are modified into which of the following that help them to fly?
2. India recently moved the WTO on the issue of high fees on temporary working visas imposed by
3. The Indian Railways is set to create a special unit for conducting in-house research which will be called
4. The RBI released a draft regulatory framework to allow the entry of a new kind of NBFC that can act as a(n)
a) small bank
b) KYC facilitator
d) account aggregator
5. The most expensive train station in the world opened recently in
c) New York
6. Who among the following is the 47th recipient of the coveted Dadasaheb Phalke award?
b) Vinod Khanna
d) Manoj Kumar
7. Scott Kelly, who returned from the International Space Station ending a 340-day mission recently, is an astronaut from
8. An agreement to release Rs.1000cr to which PSU, for its revival, was signed by the govt recently?
9. Which of the following is a dead and protective animal structure?
b) Nails and claw
d) All the above
10. A leaf which appears green in daylight, when seen in red light, will appear to be
1. b) Wings
2. a) US
3. a) SRESTHA
4. d) account aggregator
5. c) New York
6. d) Manoj Kumar
7. b) US
8. b) FACT
9. b) Nails and claw
10. d) black
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here