Ans: Article 32
2. The idea of Concurrent List has been borrowed from the Constitution of ____________.
3. The Poona Pact was signed between Mahatma Gandhi and Rr. B R Ambedkar on September 24, 1932 at ____________.
Ans: Yerwada Central Jail, Pune
4. Name two newspaper started by Bal Gangadhar Tilak in order to spread the ideals of Nationalism.
Ans: Maharatta and Keasri
5. Which song did Rabindranath Tagore compose on the occasion of lunch of Anti-Partition Movement?
Ans: Aamar Somar Bangla (My Golden Bengal)
6. Who founded the All India Muslim Leagues in 1906 to safeguard the community?
Ans: Nawab Salimullah of Decca
7. Which commission recommended abolition of Dyarchy in the provinces?
Ans: Simon Commission
8. When was the Fouth Mysore War fought between the British forces and Tipu Sultan?
Ans: In 1799
9. Which layer of the atmosphere is free from clouds and associated weather phenomena, and ideal for plane flying?
10. Who was the first woman to conquer the Mount Everest on 16 May 1975?
Ans: Junko Tabei (Japan)
11. Who was the first person to float in space?
Ans: Alexei Leonov (Russia)
12. With which industry is Bhagalpur (in Bihar) associated?
13. In which Indian state was cosmonaut Kalpana Chawla born?
14. What is referred to as Fourth Estate?
15. What is the correct scientific name for “weather science”?
16.Which great American proved that lighting is electricity?
Ans: Benjamin Franklin
17. What is Mendel’s first law usually called?
Ans: Law of Segregation
18. Which Five-Year-Plan is called as Gadgil Yojana?
Ans: Third Plan
19. On the honour of which Greek God the Olympic Games were held?
Ans: God Zeus
20. Which famous boxer was nominated as a member of Rajya Sabha n April 2016?
Ans: M C Mary Kom