1. Former Bihar and West Bengal Governor Akhlaqur Rahman Kidwai passes away in Delhi. What is his profession?
Ans: Indian chemist and politician
2. Where is the headquater of Bandhan Bank located?
Ans: West bengal
3. What is the full form of NPCI?
Ans: National Payments Corporation of India
4. Who is the regulator of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)?
5. RBI Sachet used for which purpose?
Ans: To check illegal money collection
6. How many digits are there in IFSCode?
Ans: 11 digits
7. Who has appointed as Chief Justice of Bombay High Court?
Ans: Manjula Chellur
8. Which Bank has signed an agreement with Reliance Jio Money for one-click payment service?
Ans: Federal Bank
9. Who got Bronze medal in Rio Olympics 2016 from India?
Ans: Sakshi Malik
10. What is the maximum loan limit Shishu in MUDRA Yojana?
Ans: 50 Thousand
1. Shishu: covering loans up to Rs 50,000
2. Kishor: covering loans above Rs 50,000 and up to Rs. 5 lakh
3. Tarun: covering loans above Rs 5 lakh and up to Rs. 10 lakh
11. What is the full form of BCSBI?
Ans: Banking Codes and Standards Board of India
11. Hindi Divas observed on?
Ans: 14th September
12. Who is the present governor of Arunachal Pradesh?
Ans: V. Shanmuganathan
13. “R” stands for in RTGS?
Ans: Real (Real Time Gross Settlement)
14. Who is the present Governor of RBI?
Ans: Urjit Patel
15. Current rate of Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)?
Ans: MCLR (Overnight) : 8.80% - 9.10%
16. Which country has world's longest bullet train network?
17. Which bank has introduced Buddy App?
18. The first Indian Javelin thrower is 1st Indian to win 2 Paralympic golds?
Ans: Devendra Jhajharia
19. Maximum limit of Tarun under MUDRA Yojna?
Ans: 10 lakhs
20. What is soiled note?
Ans: Soiled notes are those which have become dirty and slightly cut. Notes which have numbers on two ends, i.e. notes in the denomination of Rs.10 and above which are in two pieces, are also treated as soiled note.
21. Which bank introduceed ‘Software Robotics’ to power banking operations?
Ans: ICICI Bank
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here