a. The fear of driving. This phobia affects personal and works life.
b. The fear of abandonment and being abandoned by someone
c. The fear of dogs
d. fear or hatred of foreigners, people from different cultures or strangers
2. Who has been appointed the ambassador of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation's drive against open defecation and litter?
a. Amitabh Bachchan
b. Salman Khan
c. Ranveer Singh
d. Ranbir Kapoor
3. With which online payment portal has Mumbai Police tied up for digitally collecting traffic fines from offenders?
b. Oxigen Wallet
c. PayU Money
4. Muskan Sethi, a 27-year-old from Delhi, is India's first female professional
a. Soccer Player
b. poker player
d. Bar Tender
5. Which country will host its first Davis Cup tie in 13 years on home soil against Iran in February 2017?
d. South Korea
6. Which of the following elements has becomes Asia's 1st Periodic Table element discovery?
7. Which of the following Indian startups has signed contract with ISRO for mission to moon?
d. Team Indus
8. Who among the following was honoured with the 'Audrey Hepburn Humanitarian Award 2016' for her work as UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador at a UNICEF event in New York?
b. Katy Perry
c. Taylor Swift
d. Jennifer Lopez
9. Who among the following has been named Forbes Asia's 2016 Businessman of the Year?
a. Chen Feng
b. Lei Jun
c. Jack Ma
d. Cheng Wei
10. Which organisation has included Yoga in its 'List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity'?
11. The first Lucknow Metro train, whose trial run was flagged off and it was driven by two women operators named
a. Pratibha and Prachi
b. Poornima and Pooja
c. Preeti and Anchal
d. Bhavna and Bharti
12. Who among the following clinched his third consecutive World Chess Championship in 2016?
a. Vishwanathan Anand
b. Sergey Karjakin
c. Magnus Carlsen
d. Fabiano Luigi Caruana
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here