a. 15 lakh
b. 10 lakh
c. 20 lakh
d. 25 lakh
2. Which city has registered the highest per capita income among all states and union territories of the country?
3. Which state has set up the country’s first centre for digital investigation and training in a bid to enhance cyber policing and monitor social media content?
a. Madhya Pradesh
b. Utthar Pradesh
4. In 'Film Companion Critics' Poll' who was named the best actor of 2016?
a. Amitabh Bachchan
b. Manoj Bajpayee
c. Akshay Kumar
d. Amir Khan
5. What is the full form of IVRS?
a. Integrated Voice Response System
b. Intelligent Voice Response System
c. Integrated Voice Research System
d. International Voice Research System
6. In which state has Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (Bhel) successfully commissioned 600 Mw coal-based thermal power plant?
d. Andhra Pradesh
7. With which bank has Heritage Foods Ltd (HFL) signed a Memorandum of Understanding to provide dairy loans to farmers through the lender's branches across the country?
a. Bank of Maharashtra
b. Bank of Baroda
c. HDFC Bank
d. State Bank Of India
8. The four-day World Bhojpuri Conference was organised in
9. South Indian Bank has introduced a full-fledged NRI-focused mobile banking application called
a. SIB NRI+
b. SIB Friend+
c. SIB Pro
d. SIB Mirror+
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here