Directions: In the following exercise, a sentence is divided into four parts, i.e. A, B, C and D. Find out which part of the sentence contains an error. If the sentence has no error, then select your answer as E.
2. (A) Mr. Parkash leads/(B) a very busy/(C) life so he goes/(D) everywhere by a scooter/(E). No error
3. (A) He does not like this/(B) type of a man who/(C) does nothing but find/(D) fault with others/.(E) No error
4. (A) Now days workers are/(B) less interested in money as/(C) such and appear to be more concerned/(D) about opportunities for autonomy and freedom./(E) No error
5. (A) Knowledge of regional language is/(B) necessary for bank officers/(C) because they are to/ (D) understand what their customer say/(E). No error
6. (A) Having finished his breakfast/(B) he started working on/(C) the problem that had/(D) been awaiting disposal for the long time/.(E) No error
7. (A) Kabir and Rahim are/(B) great poets but the/(C) former is greater/(D) than latter/.(E) No error
8. (A) You have been learning Tamil/(B) for last one year but/(C) you show no/(D) improvement whatsoever/. (E) No error
9. (A) He has been sent to the prison /(B) several time but has/(C) shown no improvement/(D) in his conduct./(E) No error
10. (A) On my request/(B) Jatin introduced/(C) me to his friend who/(D) is singer and a scientist/.(E) No error
1. D; On a certain day should be used.
2. D; by scooter is correct. a should be removed.
3. B; this type of man is correct. a should be removed.
4. A; now a days is the correct answer.
5. A; the knowledge should be used.
6. D; for a long time is correct.
7. D; than the latter is correct.
8. B; the last one year is correct.
9. A; sent to prison is correct.
10. D; a singer and scientist is correct.
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here