2. According to the annual global CEO survey of consultancy giant PwC what is the rank of India in overall growth prospects over the next 12 months?
3. According to the 2017 Bloomberg Innovation Index, which of the following is world's most innovative economy?
b. South Korea
4. Which of the following islands has become the India’s first cashless island?
5. Who among the following has won the 2016 TS Eliot Prize for poetry?
a. Gilbert Adair
b. Helen Adam
c. John Adams
d. Jacob Polley
6. Which of the following things has been recognised as an "intangible cultural heritage" by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO), according to a statement issued by West Bengal government?
a. Jute Craft
c. Terracota Printed Coffee Cups
d. Shell jewellery
7. Which bank has launched a customisable savings account which will protect customers from "unwanted charges" levied in current offerings?
a. Bandhan Bank
b. ICICI Bank
c. HDFC Bank
d. Yes Bank
8. Saksham – 2017 inaugurated by Nagaland government is related to
a. digital literacy
b. aboilishment of child labour
c. rural empowerment
d. petroleum awareness
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here