Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notice from the Desk of the Chairman. Notice is given below:
1. The Commission is going to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2016 (Tier-I) in the Computer Based Mode from 7th January 2017 to 8th February 2017. 64,09,965 candidates have registered to take the said Examination.
2. It has been decided by the Commission to hold a re-examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 (Tier-II) on 12th and 13th January, 2017, for those candidates whose venues were cancelled on administrative grounds when the examination was conducted earlier from 30th November, 2016 to 2nd December, 2016. Further, the representations received from candidates upto 9th December, 2016 have been comprehensively examined in the Commission and those candidates whose grievances have been found to be genuine would also be permitted to take the said re-examination. The Commission would duly intimate the concerned candidates individually about the details of their re-examination shortly.
3. The window for inviting challenges against the tentative Answer Keys of Sub Inspectors in CAPFs and Delhi Police & ASIs in CISF Examination-2016 (Paper-II) has been closed at 5 PM on 2.1.2017. The Commission is now processing the challenges received and is committed to declare the result of Paper-II by 31st January 2017.
4. The UDC Grade Limited Competitive Departmental Examination-2016 has been successfully conducted by the Commission. The result of this Examination would be declared by 15th February 2017.
5. The Commission would be providing necessary inputs to the Nodal Agency for declaring the result of Constable (GD) Examination - 2015 tentatively by 31st January 2017.
Click Here To Download the Notice
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here