I have received a job offer from your company. I would like to express my gratitude for such an offer. However, I am declining your generous invitation with the deepest regret.
I must appreciate the extensive effort made by your staff in organizing the interview. Their attitude was highly commendable. Your offer was also substantial but I cannot sever the bonds with my current company due to some reasons. Firstly, your company is at outskirts of the city due to which a lot of time would waste in commuting. Moreover, I am content with my present job as my seniors have always supported me and fostered my career.
I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
WORDS WITH MEANING AND ADDITIONAL EXAMPLES
GratitudeMeaning: The quality of being thankful
- She expressed her gratitude to the committee for their support
- All farmers expressed a deep sense of gratitude for the thought given by the club.
DeclineMeaning: Politely refuse
- He declined my request on social networking site.
- She declined the coffee.
GenerousMeaning: Showing kindness towards others
- She is kind, generous and good-natured.
- His family is very generous towards me.
RegretMeaning: Feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over
- She immediately regretted her words.
- I regret I can't come to the party.
Meaning: Large in amount or scale
- An extensive collection of silver
- He is doing an extensive research in this field.
CommendableMeaning: Deserving praise
- Steps taken by them are highly commendable.
- There is a great interest in the swimming competition, which is highly commendable.
SubstantialMeaning: Of considerable importance, size, or worth
- There is a substantial amount of imported food in this country.
- This finding is substantial considering the small size of the sample.
SeverMeaning: Put an end to (a connection or relationship); break off
- You have to sever the bonds with other companies in order to work with our organization.
- Even if he faced a divorce from his wife, he didn't have to sever his relationship with his children.
OutskirtsMeaning: The outer parts of a town or city
- He built a new factory on the outskirts of the city.
- Our hotel was in a suburb on the outskirts of the city.
CommutingMeaning: Travel some distance between one's home and place of work on a regular basis
- Many people spend much of their working week travelling in cars, trains, etc. commuting to and from their places of employment.
- He has been commuting to London on a weekly basis for four years.
ContentMeaning: In a state of peaceful happiness
- They both are content with each other.
- She looked content and comfortable.
Meaning: Encourage the development
- Online writing workshops, discussion sites, and newsletters also foster a sense of writing community.
- The temple can serve to foster spiritual growth and development.
ApologizeMeaning: Feeling something for something that one has done wrong
- I must apologize for disturbing you like this.
- We apologize to him for our error.
InconvenienceMeaning: Trouble or difficulty
- It is going to cause hardship and inconvenience to many people.
- We regret the inconvenience caused.
RBI Grade B Online Classes by Ramandeep Singh - Join here