a. Indian School of Business
b. China Europe International Business School
2. Which of the following bowler became India's highest wicket taker in T20 cricket, overtaking Ravichandran Ashwin's record of 200 wickets?
a. Bhuvaneshwar Kumar
b. Ashish Nehra
c. Ravindra Jadeja
d. Amit Mishra
3. Which of the following award is not won by Spicejet at the Asia One Awards 2017?
a. Global Asian of the year
b. Asia’s Greatest Brands
c. Best Online Travel Service
d. Asia's Greatest CFO 2016
4. What will be set up in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) to promote research into the Punjabi language?
a. Punjabi chair
b. Punjabi Sanjh
c. Punjabi Sikhiya
d. Punjabi Chhat
5. Olympic and Paralympic medals for the Tokyo 2020 Games will be made from recycled
a. car parts
b. computer parts
c. plastic bottles
6. In the annual budget of 2017, income tax for small companies with annual turnover of up to Rs. 50 crore will be reduced to
7. Which of the following boards has been scrapped in the annual budget of 2017 presented by Finance Minister Arun Jaitely?
a. Financial Planning Standards Board India
b. Foreign Investment Promotion Board
c. Securities and Exchange Board of India
d. Central Board of Revenue
8. What is the name of online education platform proposed by Finance Minister Arun Jaitely in the annual budget of 2017?
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here