1. World Metrology Day is observed on
a. May 17
b. May 18
c. May 19
d. May 20
2. According to the new GST bill what percentage of the tax will be levied on Coal?
3. Which of the following private airlines has got the licence to fly under UDAAN scheme?
a. Jet Airways
b. Turbo Megha
4. Who was the head bench of the National Green Tribunal which has banned open defecation and dumping of waste on the floodplains of the Yamuna?
a. Justice Swatanter Kumar
b. Justice Swapnil Kumar
c. Justice Swaraj Kumar
d. Justice Satwant Kumar
5. According to the Global Burden of Disease Study published in the Lancet, What was India's ranking in healthcare index?
6. According Brand Finance’s annual study of 2016-17, which company has topped the India’s leading brand n valuation firm list?
7. According to the LinkedIn study, which of the following company was in the the top five employers of India?
8. Who among the following has won the the prestigious Whitley Award, popularly known as Green Oscars with Purnima Barman?
a. Sanjeev Gubbi
b. Sanjay Gubbi
c. Sanjit Gubbi
d. Sanchit Gubbi
9. For which of the following mission was the Indian Space Research Organisation presented with the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace?
10. Who among the followin Indian-origin businessmen has received the title "CEO of the Year" at the prestigious Platts Global Metals Awards in London?
a. Harnish Patel
b. Sanjeev Gupta
c. Vimal Shah
d. Sudhir Ruparelia
11. Metaphysics, Morals and Politics is authored by
a. Rajeev Bhargava
b. Amal Kumar Mukhopadhya
c. Ram Puniyani
d. Satish Kumar
12. M.S. Swaminathan: The Quest for a world without hunger has been released in how many parts?
d. None of the above
RBI Grade B Online Classes by Ramandeep Singh - Join here