Salary of Bank Clerk after IBA 10 Bipartite Settlement

Published on Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Here is a good news for all IBPS exam aspirants. Salary structure of bank employees is revised as per
IBA 10 Bipartite Settlement.

In the following table I haven't considered many annual perks because of lack of data. All the candidates who get Clerk job after IBPS Clerk III exam will get Rs 19461 in hand per month. Now competition is going to be tough as this is a respectable salary and at par with salary in private sector, so less candidates will decline job offers.

In case you find any mistake or want to make any addition then comment below.

Salary of freshers after IBPS Clerk exam

Now (per month)
Revised (Per month)
12812 ( 60.15% of DA merged in basic)
House Rent Allowance
800 (10% of DA)
1921 (15% of DA)
Fuel expenses
Dearness allowance
8000 (100% of Basic salary)
5124 (40% of basic as remaining 60% merged in basic salary)
1908 (9.5% increase in final pay slip component)

Provident fund
Union fee
Benefit funds
In hand

Please visit official website of IBA for details

Update 23 February 2015


Further it there will be holidays on second and fourth Saturday of every month.

Update 26 May 2015

Around 10 lac employees in 43 PSU banks got 15% salary hike.

The latest wage revision is retrospectively effective from November 1, 2012

Pay scale of Officers increased from Rs 14,500-Rs 52,000 to Rs 23,700-Rs 85,000.

A special allowance ranging from 7.5% to 11% has been introduced. 

Can I help you?

ramandeep singh

Hey I am Ramandeep Singh. I am determined to help students preparing for RBI, SEBI, NABARD and IBPS exams. Do you want me to help you ?

Join my class here
    Follow me:
Close Menu
Close Menu