NIACL AO Interview Call Letters are Out now

New India Assurance Company Limited has released interview call letters for Administerativ Officers Scale 1 officers exam.

Fill your Roll number and date of birth to download call letter.

Must download for Interview Preparations

GK Question bank

GK Digest

bankexamstoday-banner

Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here

Join 40,000+ readers and get free notes in your email

20 comments:

1. Right now i am working in private MNC software company.But I didn’t mention this in my ibps clerk application form.After i join in the bank is ther any possibilities to find my previous experience by the bank.I mean with the help of PAN number or PF account of my private mnc company..I am really worrying on this..Please answer for it..

2. Kelesh kumar malpaniFebruary 9, 2015 at 3:48 PM

Mera Delhi me, 26 ko, aur kisika hai kya please reply

ReplyDelete
  3. sir can you give the syllabus of uiic assitant CPT exam???

4. Hoshayarchand sikarpuriFebruary 9, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Aap ka new india assurance company ao interview kaha hai

5. didnt wrote d exam...

ReplyDelete
  6. check this - http://www.bankexamstoday.com/2014/12/ssc-cgl-sample-computer-proficiency.html

7. Hoshayarchand sikarpuriFebruary 9, 2015 at 5:03 PM

Raman sir good afternoon, Sir new india assurance company ao exam me kitna cut off gaya hoga general category ka and generalist k liye. Please reply sir please it's a kind request

8. Mine 4th match mumbai

Bro if u get my rply plz give me yr phn no. So that i can get some hlp

9. Hoshayarchand sikarpuriFebruary 9, 2015 at 7:20 PM

ReplyDelete
  10. sir uiic cpt will also be like this??

11. Hoshayarchand sikarpuriFebruary 9, 2015 at 8:02 PM

Ha yar isse alag kya hota

12. Bro
    Mei bhopal se hu tum khn se ho ?

Nayakkvivek@gmail.com

H mail id is pr apna phn no. Msg kr dena yd se
    Mujhe mail ayega to mai cll krunga tumhry no. Pr thk

13. Hoshayarchand sikarpuriFebruary 9, 2015 at 8:17 PM

Check out the mail box

14. 302. Who is the Chairman of Indian Banks Association: Shyam Srinivasan

its not right please correct it. It is TM Bhasin .

15. For the first time it's an online exam, so it should be arond 90

ReplyDelete
  16. 90 so less,how can you say that?

ReplyDelete
  17. postal assitant cpt is different rgt?? it involves only typing test...

ReplyDelete
  18. sir postal assitant CPT comprises only typing test??

Thanks for commenting. Follow us on Telegram. Search BankExamsToday