Today we are presenting you some important Current Affairs and Banking Awareness in GK Mania Session. From this session you may got similar questions in your upcoming Exams. Try to solve it.
GK Mania: Current Affairs & Banking Awareness
1. Which among the following teams defeated Afghanistan to won SAFF Cup 2015 title?a) Bangladesh
e) None of these
2. Recently, Govt. has constituted Kamlesh Chandra to examine the _____________.
a) Goods and Services Tax, GST bill
b) To look into the issues of "Net neutrality".
c) One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme
d) Wage structure of Gramin Dak Sevaks
e) Payment of Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT) by foreign institutional investors
3. Which among the following states has become the first state to sign a MoU with Centre for the Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana (UDAY)?a) Punjab
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) West Bengal
4. Recently, Matthew Hobden passed away. He was associated with ____________.a) Industrialist
e) Formula One
5. Who among the following has been appointed as the new Chief Information Commissioner?a) RK Singh
b) Sumit Mazumder
c) Ravi Kant
d) RK Mathur
e) Arvind Subramanian
6. Recently, Reserve Bank has imposed a penalty of Rs 1 Crore on an SBI Associate bank. What is the name of that bank?a) State Bank of Travancore
b) State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
c) State Bank of Hyderabad
d) State Bank of Mysore
e) State Bank of Patiala
7. e-Vahan Bima Scheme launched by ______________ State Govt.
b) Andhra Pradesh
8. Recently which bank has launched host of digital banking solutions including green PIN and enhancement of its mobile app?a) Bank of India
b) Bank of Baroda
c) Indian Overseas Bank
d) Punjab National Bank
9. 'Louis Braille Day' is observed on _____________.
a) 1st January
b) 4th January
c) 10th January
d) 15th January
e) 25th December
10. Which among the two cities of India has been listed in a top-30 list of the world’s most powerful, productive and connected cities?
a) Kolkata, Delhi
b) Delhi, Ahmedabad
c) Mumbai, Kolkata
d) Ahmedabad, Mumbai
e) Mumbai, Delhi
For any queries please comment.
Today's Previous Mania Session
Support us by purchasing our e-books bundle so that we can make more useful e-books and learning platforms for you.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here