Kerala emerges as winner of 61st National School Athletics championship
- Kerala emerged as the overall winner for the 19th consecutive time. The national School Athletics championship was held at Olympian Rahman Stadium in Kozhikode, Kerala.
Samariya given additional charge as CPFC
- HL Samariya, a 1985 batch IAS officer from the Telangana cadre, has been given additional charge as Central Provident Fund Commissioner (CPFC).
==>> Install GK Digest Android App
ZTE Soft inks pact with AP
- Chinese technology company ZTE has inked a pact with the Andhra Pradesh government to work on smart city projects in the state.
TCS Rated World's Most Powerful Brand in IT Services: Report
- India's top multinational IT company Tata Consultancy Services has been rated as the world's most powerful brand in Information Technology Services by a leading global brand valuation firm, the company said on Wednesday.
Ban Ki Moon appoints Major General Menon as UNDOF head
- U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has named Major General Menon as the Head of Mission and Force Commander of the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF).
Former Loksabha Speaker Balram Jakhar Passes Away
- Veteran Congress leader and former Lok Sabha Speaker Balram Jakhar passed away in New Delhi on Wednesday.
Titli became first Indian film to win Best First Foreign Film award by FSCC
- Indian film-maker Kanu Behl directorial Titli on 1 February 2016 bagged the Best First Foreign Film Award conferred by the French Syndicate of Cinema Critics 2016 (FSCC).
Former Deputy Governer S.S.Tarapore passes away
- S.S. Tarapore, former deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and a noted economist, passed away in Mumbai on Tuesday.
Vice President visit to Thailand
- Vice President Hamid Ansari reached Thailand on a three-day visit during which he will hold discussions on a range of issues with the country's top leadership to boost bilateral ties.
Invest Karnataka 2016
- Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah today urged the global investor community at 'Invest Karnataka 2016' to consider Karnataka as their partner for growth.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here