Riyad Mahrez becomes first African footballer to win PFA Player of the Year
- Riyad Mahrez has become the first African football player ever to receive the Professional Footballers’ Association Player of the Year award.
Download exclusive notesInstall GK Digest Android App here
Experian India launches new fraud solution for banking and insurance
- Global data analytics company Experian, launched its ‘Hunter Fraud Score’, a new scoring mechanism that measures the probability of fraud in a credit application across banking and insurance industries.
Lobsang Sangay re-elected as prime minister of Tibetan government-in-exile
- The Tibetan government-in-exile re-elected Lobsang Sangey as the Prime Minister for a second consecutive term.
IT dept to pay interest on TDS refund
- Income Tax department will now add interest amount to a delayed refund made on excess Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) deductions and will also not litigate with the deductor on this issue in the future.
Deepika Kumari equals world record in recurve event at Archery World Cup
- India’s Deepika Kumari has equalled the world record in Women’s Recurve event at the qualifying stage of Archery World Cup being held in Shanghai.
Railway Ministry to set up Rs 1 lakh crore Rashtriya Rail SanrakshaKosh
- The Union Railway Ministry has decided to create a 1 lakh crore rupees safety fund named Rashtriya Rail SanrakshaKosh to strengthen safety measures on the rail network to prevent accidents.
Natekar became first non-cricketer to become a member of CCI’s Legend Club
- Badminton ace Nandu Natekar has been inducted into the Legends Club, founded by the late Cricket Club of India president Raj Singh Dungarpur.
Former PM of Thailand Banharn Silpa-archa passed away
- The former prime minister of Thailand, Banharn Silpa-archa was passed away in Bangkok. He was 83.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here