Italian Parliament approves same-sex civil unions
Download exclusive notes in your MobileInstall GK Digest Android Application here
India inks Project Collaboration Agreement with WHO to promote traditional medicine
- India has signed a historic Project Collaboration Agreement (PCA) with World Health Organization (WHO) for cooperation on promoting the quality, safety and effectiveness of service provision in traditional and complementary medicine.
PM Narendra Modi, Sri Lankan President release Simhastha Declaration
- The Prime Minister along with Sri Lankan President MaithripalaSirisenahave released ‘Simhastha Declaration’ at Ninora village in Ujjain.
2016 Red Flag Aerial combat exercises concludes in US
- The multilateral Red Flag Aerial combat exercises between US, NATO and allied forces and India Air Force (IAF) concluded in Alaska, US.
Parkash Singh panel submits report on Jat quota Agitation
- Parkash Singh committee constituted to inquire into the omission and commission on part of all officers and officials of police and civil administration during Jat Quota agitation submitted its report to Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
Justice Naveen Sinha sworn-in as Chief Justice of Rajasthan HC
- Justice Naveen Sinha has sworn in as the 31st Chief Justice of Rajasthan.
Union Cabinet approves country’s first National Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- The Union Government has approved National Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Policy, 2016 to promote the IP regime and to encourage innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship in India.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here