NK Chari is the new State Bank of Mysore MD
- Mr. NK Chari has been appointed Managing Director of the State Bank of Mysore (SBM) with an immediate effect.
Download exclusive notes on your MobileInstall GK Digest Android App here
Navin Agarwal appointed as DG of NADA
- Senior IPS officer (1968-bach) of Jammu and Kashmir cadre Navin Agarwal has been appointed as Director General (DG)/ Chief Executive Officer (CEP) of National Anti-Doping Agency.
Odisha becomes first state to give social welfare benefits to transgender community
- Odisha became the first state in the country to give transgender people social welfare benefits – such as a housing, pension and food grains.
Actor-director Balu Anand dies of heart attack
- Tamil actor and director Balu Anand (62-year)died following a massive heart attack at his house in Kalampalayam.
India, Tunisia Sign 2 Agreements In IT, Handicrafts Sectors
- India and Tunisia have signed two MoUs for co-operation in Information Technology and promotion of traditional handicrafts.
Dr. R Seetharaman conferred with 2016 Green Economy Visionary Award
- A Qatar-based Indian banker Dr. R Seetharaman has been awarded with the 2016 ‘Green Economy Visionary award’.
Asia’s largest annual security forum Shangri-La Dialogue opens in Singapore
- Asia’s largest annual security forum Shangri-La Dialogue has been inaugurated in Singapore to talk about security issues in the Asia-Pacific region.
Argentina retain top spot in FIFA rankings
- Argentina (1st) and Belgium (2nd) continue to hold on to the top two spots in the latest FIFA rankings, with Colombia rounding up the top three.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here