FSSAI signs MoU with ASCI
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) signed MoU with each other to put check on the issues of misleading as well as uncorroborated advertisements in the food and beverage sector.
Download exclusive notes on your mobileInstall GK Digest Android App here
V Sasi elected Deputy Speaker in Kerala
- V Sasi of the CPI (M), representing the Chirayinkeezh constituency, has been elected the Deputy Speaker of the 14th Kerala Legislative Assembly.
Amul signs up as official sponsor of Indian team to the Olympics
- India’s leading food products company Amul has signed up as the official sponsor for the Indian contingent to the Rio Olympics 2016.
Suzuki Motors appoints scion Toshihiro Suzuki as CEO
- Suzuki Motor Corp has appointed Toshihiro Suzuki, son of Chairman Osamu Suzuki, as its next chief executive effective the same day, as the Japanese automaker attempts to recover from a vehicle testing scandal.
Exercise ‘Jalrahat’ commences in Assam
- As a measure for counter operation during Natural calamities, exercise ‘Jalrahat’ commenced at Narangi Cantt in Assam which is a joint initiative by State Govt and Armed Forces for relief during floods.
Govt launches web portal to keep a check on environmental approvals for mining of minerals
- A new web portal has been launched for online submission and monitoring of environmental approvals for mining of sand and minor minerals. Launching the web portal at a workshop on mining of sand and minor minerals.
India's Sanjeev Rajput wins silver in ISSF
- Sanjeev Rajput, a doyen shooter of India bagged a silver medal for India in men's 50-metre rifle 3 position event at the ongoing series of sport activities of ISSF World Cup in Baku.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here