a. Crédit Agricole
b. Crédit Mutuel
d. Caisse d'Epargne
2. Unnat Jeevan by Affordable LEDs and Appliances for All' (UJALA) scheme belongs to
3. Which state has become the first state in the country for establishing cashless system in its public distribution system (PDS) of food grains?
c. Himachal Pradesh
d. Arunachal Pradesh
4. Payment of Wages (Amendment) Bill, 2017 will enable employers to pay wages of less than Rs __________ a month by cheque or digitally to bank accounts.
5. Revenue Insurance Scheme for Plantation Crops (RISPC) is an improved form of
a. Krishi Amdani Beema Yojana
b. Price Stabilization Fund (PSF) Scheme
c. Pradhan Mantri Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
d. Livestock Insurance Scheme
6. In the first move of its kind, the Supreme Court has issued a contempt notice to a sitting judge of the Calcutta High Court and taken away all his judicial and administrative powers. What is the name of that judge?
a. ML Tiwari
b. PD Vyas
c. JS Badiyal
d. CS Karnan
7. Who among the following chairs the sub-committee of Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE)?
b. Kadiyam Srihari
c. MG Ramachandran
d. Pawan Kalyan
8. BBPS stands for
a. Bharatiya Bill Payment System
b. Bharat Bill Payment System
c. Bharat Bill Payment Security
d. Bharatiya Bill Payment Security
9. Which bank has tied up with IFFCO, a cooperative, to provide co-branded debit cards with inbuilt overdraft facilities to the farmers?
a.Bank of Maharashtra
b. Bank of Patiala
c. Bank of Baroda
d Bank of India
10. Who won the prestigious Dr B C Roy national award for outstanding service in the field of socio medical relief for 2016?
a. Dr P Raghu Ram
b. Dr. Pradeep Chowbey
c. Dr. Aloy Sinha
d. Dr. Kishor Mukharjee
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here