a. Department of Economic Affairs
b. Department of Financial Services
c. Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion
d. Department of Health and Family Welfare
2. 31st Surajkund Crafts Fair (Mela) is organised in
3. Who among the following has become the first Indian female singer to collaborate with UN for women empowerment?
a. Palak Munjal
b. Sunidhi Chauhan
c. Shreya Ghoshal
d. Neeti Mohan
4. With which country has India signed an MoU to open a tri-lingual school in Sinhala?
a. Sri Lanka
5. Which of the following countries is not included in five countries for which Kuwait has banned Visa?
6. An agreement sfor Third Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme' (TEQIP III) is signed between India and
a. International Monetary Fund
b. World bank
c. Asian Development bank
d. Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
7. Who among the following badminton players achieved the World No. 1 ranking in the latest BWF World junior ranking?
a. Kanishq M
b. Chirag Sen
c. Kartikey Kumar
d. Lakshya Sen
8. World Wetlands Day is annually observed on
a. 2 February
b. 3 February
c. 1 February
d. 4 February
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here