a. 4 February
b. 5 February
c. 23 February
d. 19 February
2. India has founded a Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) to accelerate life-saving research and development for epidemics with which of the following countries?
3. 19th edition of National School of Drama's Bharat Rang Mahotsav is organised in
4. Ministry of Railways has signed signed an MoU with which country for technical cooperation in rail sector especially in the areas safety in train operations?
5. What is the maximum period to respond to RTI requests as per the specified guidelines of recently levied RTI in Sri Lanka?
a. 30 Days
b. 15 Days
c. 28 days
d. 14 Days
6. What does T in ETCD stand for?
7. LIQVD ASIA, a digital marketing agency, launched India's First Ever Online Exhibition gateway known as
8. Who among the following has not been appointed as whole-time members in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
a. Suman Saxena
b. Mukulita Vijaywargiya
c. Navrang Saini
d. Adhirah Narang
9. Which country was defeated by Indian Junior Squash Team to clinch the 18th Asian Junior title?
d. New Zealand
10. Who among the following has been appointed as the US secretary of state by Vice President Mike Pence?
a. John Marshall
b. Collin Powell
c. Rex Tillerson
d. Henry Clay
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here