1. When is National Safety week observed?
a. 4- 10 March
b. 6-12 March
c. 1-7 March
d. 7-14 March
2. What was the theme of National Safety Week 2017?
a. Build a Safety Culture for Sustainable Supply Chain
b. Manage stress at Workplace and Control Hazards
c. Safety: It Takes All of Us
d. Keep Each Other Safe
3. Hormuz-2 ballistic missile is successfully tested by
4. Which university has developed the first genetically modified (Bt) cotton seeds that can be reused, resulting in saving of input cost to farmers?
a. Indira Gandhi Agricultural University
b. Punjab Agricultural University
c. Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry
d. Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University
5. According to the draft of Information Technology (Security of Prepaid Payment Instruments) Rules 2017 in how many hours will The grievance officer have to act upon the complaints?
a. 72 hours
b. 24 hours
c. 36 hours
d. 12 hours
6. In CCI-EXIM CCI stands for
a. Conference of Indian Industrialists
b. Confederation of Indian Industry
c. Confederation of Indian Industrialists
d. Confederation of Indian Industries
7. How much cash loan can Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs) lend against gold securities?
8. NBFCs cannot accept
a. demand deposits
b. mutilated notes
c. demand drafts
d. deposit insurance
9. According to the new Maternity Bill, women working in the organised sector will now be entitled to paid maternity leave of
a. 26 weeks
b. 24 weeks
c. 28 weeks
d. 22 weeks
10. Who has been appointed as the official ambassador of Women's Cricket World Cup 2017 by the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
a. Virat Kohli
b. Rahul Dravid
c. Sachin Tendulkar
d. MS Dhoni
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here