1. Who has been recently appointed by the central government as a member on the western area local board of Reserve Bank of India?
a. Sumit Randhawa
b. Omesh Rawat
c. Dilip Sanghvi
d. Prakash Chaubey
2. Who has been appointed as the new Chairperson of the National Commission for Safai Karamcharis (NCSK), which has been headless for about a year?
a. Manvar Valjibhai Zala
b. Malhar Valjibhai Zala
c. Manbir Valjibhai Zala
d. Manhar Valjibhai Zala
3. What % of reservation is announced by the Government of Punjab for women in all government jobs?
4. Who has won National Science Foundation (NSF)'s prestigious CAREER award for his research on redesigning current machine-learning processes?
a. Anshumali Shrivastava
b. Ayushman Tripathi
c. Abhinav Srikant
d. Aanandit Dubey
5. What is the name of India's First fully India-made train and which railway coach factory manufactured it?
a. Medha, Integral Coach Factory (ICF)
b. Megha, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works
c. Sukanya, Diesel Locomotive Works
d. Supriya, Rail Coach Factory (ICF)
6. Who has been appointed as the ambassador for the fifth edition of the Blind Cricket World Cup?
a. Asif Mohammad
b. Younus Khan
c. Shahid Afridi
d. Umar Gul
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here