1. Mera iMobile app which launched by which bank for rural customers that allow them to access banking services as well as information on agricultural services?
a. Canara Bank
b. Axis Bank
c. HDFC Bank
d. ICICI Bank
2. According to the World Happiness Report report published by Bloomberg what is India's rank in the list of world's happiest nations?
3. Which of the following Indians is not included in the World Economic Forum's 100 Young Global Leaders list?
a. Vijay Shekhar Sharma
b. Ambarish Mitra
c. Suhas Gopinath
d. Rwitwika Bhattacharya
4. The Centre has swapped the Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) Mahesh Kumar Jain of state-owned Indian Bank with the CEO of IDBI bank named
a. Devendra Piraji Kharat
b. Mahesh Piraji Kharat
c. Bhupesh Piraji Kharat
d. Kishore Piraji Kharat
5. Which state's High Court has recognised Ganga and Yamuna as a living entity in India?
b. Uttar Pradesh
d. West Bengal
6. Which tounship has become India's first private sector township to go cashless, using mobile wallet for performing digital transactions?
a. Wadhwa Township, Mumbai
b. Lavasa Township Pune
c. Essar's Nand Niketan at Hazira
d. Mahindra World Township, Chennai
7. Who has became the first Indian batsman to face 500 balls in a Test innings by surpassing Rahul Dravid's previous best of 495 balls?
a. Ajinkya Rahane
b. Virat Kohli
c. Cheteshwar Pujara
d. Ravindra Jadeja
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here