1. How many medals did India win in the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games?
2. By getting the most wickets (79) in a Test season. R Ashwin broke the record of
a. Dale Steyn
b. Glenn McGrath
c. Dennis Lillee
d. J Garner
3. What was the theme of International Diamond conference 2017?
a. Mine to Marketing
b. Mines and Market
c. Mined To Market
d. Mines to Market
4. The Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) launched Mobile Clinic Services for the states
a. Andhra Pradesh and Goa
b. Andhra Pradesh and Thiruvanatpuran
c. Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra
d. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
5. World Theatre Day is observed on
a. 21 March
b. 25 March
c. 27 March
d. 29 March
6. Who has been honoured with the Sikh Jewel Award for 2017 for her immense contribution to British cinema?
a. Gurinder Chadha
b. Gurpreet Chadha
c. Gurjinder Chadha
d. Gurveer Chadha
7. Who won the Australian Grand Prix 2017?
a. Lewis Hamilton
b. Valtteri Bottas
c. Sebastian Vettel
d. Kimi Räikkönen
8. Who among the following Indian CEOs has grabbed a place in the list of world’s 30 best CEOs, published by American financial magazine Barron’s?
a. Sunil Bharti Mittal
b. Aditya Puri
c. Azim Premji
d. Rajeev Suri
9. Dr. Randeep Guleria who has been appointed as the Director of AIIMS is the first Indian to get a Doctorate of Medicine (DM) in
a. Suturless Anastomoses
b. Echocardiography care
c. Internal Science
d. Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here