1. Namami Brahmaputra river festival was organised in
c. Arunachal Pradesh
2. Who among the following is not one of the three authors of Indian Railway- The weaving of a National Tapestry?
a. Vidya Krishnamurthi
b. BS Sahoo
c. Sanjay Chadha
d. Bibek Debroy
3. Who has been appointed as the managing director and CEO of National Bulk Handling Corporation (NBHC)?
a. Manjinder Singh Juneja
b. Mahinder Singh Juneja
c. Manvinder Singh Juneja
d. Maninder Singh Juneja
4. Who among the following have been named as Asian Player of the Year 2016 and Asian Promising Player of the Year respectively by the Asian Hockey Federation (AHF)?
a. S.V Sunil, Harmanpreet Singh
b. S.K Sunil, Harmanpreet Singh
c. S.R Sunil, Harpreet Singh
d. S.M Sunil, Harmanjot Singh
5. Which country has become the first country to ban metals mining nationwide?
c El Salvador
d. Costa Rica
6. Who has been appointed as chairperson of the country’s BRICS Business Council?
a. Mohit Mehrotra
b. Iqbal Surve
c. Ikhlaq Singh
d. Puneet Sahota
7. Who was appointed as chairperson of Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)?
a. Vanaja V Sarna
b. Vanaja N Sarna
c. Vanaja R Sarna
d. Vanaja K Sarna
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here