1. B R Ambedkar on April 14 is observed as
a. Earth Day
b. Soil Day
c. Water Day
d. Air Day
2. Which of the following city has not been included in the 5 pilot cities to implement the daily price revision of petrol and diesel?
3. Who among the following will chair the Inter- Ministerial Monitoring-cum-Coordination Committee' set up to monitor the regional air connectivity scheme UDAN?
a. Minister of Civil Aviation
b. Civil Aviation Secretary
c. Addition Civil Aviation Secretary
d. None of these
4. Ammaku Vandanam is a scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh which means
a. Worship grandmother
b. Worship Goddess Sarswati
c. Worship mother
d. Worship parents
5. Which of the following e-commerce site has got RBI's approval to launch e-wallet in India?
6. With which country has India started a Sports Partnership that would facilitate the exchange of athletes, coaches, technical officials, sports scientists between the two countries?
7. India's first Micro Drama Fest was named after a Greek Actor. What was the name of this fest?
8. Himachal Pradesh has bagged the Krishi Karnam Award( 2016-16) for the
a. fourth time
b. second time
c. third time
d. first time
9. Who among the following won the Unite Ideas UNGAViz Textual Analysis and Visualisation Challenge held by UN?
a. Abdullah Rashid
b. Abdulqadir Rashik
c. Mohammad Rashik
d. Qadirabdula Rashid'
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here