1. Which of the following states first banned the use of plastic bags?
b. Himachal Pradesh
2. Himachal Day is celebrated on
a. 14 April
b. 16 April
c. 17 April
d. 15 April
3. Which of the following is the first railway station that has been handed over to a private firm to be operated?
4. Bihu festival is celebrated 3 times in a year with different farming phases. Which of the following is not one among the three phases?
a. Magh Bihu.
b. Kongali Bihu
c. Bohag Bihu
d. Chaitra Bihu
5. Supreme court of India has give the "third gender" status to transgenders. In which category are they kept?
d. None of these
6. Which Indian state has become the first state to launch a special awareness drive to ensure that transgenders in the state register as voters?
c. Tamil Nadu
d. Andhra Pradesh
7. Sagarmatha Friendship-2017 is a joint military exercise between
a. Nepal and India
b. India and China
c. Nepal and China
d. None of these
8. GRAF a framework introduced by Bank Board Bureau, stands for
a. Government, Reward and Accountability Framework
b. Governance, Reward and Acceptability Framework
c. Governance, Reward and Accountability Framework
d. Government, Reward and Acceptability Framework
9. The sixth prestigious M.S. Swaminathan Award for contribution in the field of agriculture was given to
a. R.V. Hanchinal
b. R.P. Hanchinal
c. R.S. Hanchinal
d. R.R. Hanchinal
10. Which of the following movies of Shah Rukh Khan was screened at 60th San Francisco Internation Film Festival?
a. My Name Is Khan
c. Jab Hain Jaan
d. Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge
11. Who among the following Indians won the ‘Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards’ 2017?
a. Tripti Jain
b. Trupti Jain
c. Trini Jain
d. Triveni jain
12. Who among the follwong clinched his maiden Super Series title at the Singapore Open (Badminton) 2017?
a. B Sai Praneeth
b. K Srikanth
c. Sameer Verma
d. Ajay Jairam
13. DARPAN a web application to monitor all government funded projects is launched by
d. Madhya Pradesh
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here