1. What is the name of India's first see through coach introduced by Indian Railway on its Visakhapatnam-Kirandul passenger train?
a. Panorama Dome
d. None of these
2. The Uttar Pradesh government has renamed Agra airport after
a. Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhya
b. Shyama Charan Gupta
c. Dhyan Chand
d. Chandra Shekhar Azad
3. VVPAT stands for
a. Verified Voters' Paper Audit Trail
b. Voter Verification Paper Audit Trail
c. Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail
d. Voter Verifying Paper Audit Trail
4. What is India's rank in AT Kearney Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index and which country topped the index?
a. 9th, China
b. 10th, Canada
c. 7th, Germany
d. 8th, United States
5. Who among the following has been appointed as the chairman of Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB)?
a. Devesh Kumar Sharma
b. Jitendra Kumar Sharma
c. Devendra Kumar Sharma
d. Ravindra Kumar Sharma
6. Who has been appointed as the new Financial Commissioner (FC) of Railways?
b. R.N. Mohanty
c. V.N. Singhal
d. K.N. Kashyap
7. Who has bagged the Sahitya Academy Award for translation 2016 has his book One Part Woman is a translated version of which Tamil novel?
a. Debajyoti Dash, Cherar Kothai
b. K.V. Sawami, Mohana Silai
c. Anivesh Acharya, Meendam Jeano
d. Aniruddhan Vasudevan, Maadhorubaagan
8. Who has been named for the prestigious Raj Kapoor Lifetime achievement award of the Maharashtra Government?
b. Saira Banu
c. Hema Malini
d. Asha Parekh
9. Which bank has achieved the distinction of becoming the country's first Platinum rated project under IGBC Green Data Centre Rating System?
a. ICICI Bank
b. Bank of Baroda
c. Union Bank
d. Axis Bank
10. Who was first cricketer to score 10,000 Test runs?
a. Sachin Tendulkar
b. Chetan Sharma
c. Sunil Gavaskar
d. Rahul Dravid
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here