1. When is World Malaria Day observed?
a. April 26
b. April 24
c. April 25
d. April 23
2. What is the theme of World Malaria Day 2017?
a. To end malaria for health
b. Ending malaria for good
c. Malaria: Eradicate for good
d. Eradicating malaria for future generations
3. National Local Self-Government day is observed on
a. 21 April
b. 22 April
c. 24 April
d. 23 April
4. According to the figures released by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (Sipri), which country is the largest military spender and what is India's rank in the list?
a. US, 5th
b. Russia, 8th
c. China, 4th
d. Saudi Arabia. 3rd
5. Which state has launched a drone for real-time monitoring of the forest fire and to take preventive measures for the first time in India?
b. Madhya Pradesh
d. Himachal Pradesh
6. To which of the following countries will India export the mangoes?
7. Rafael Nadal won the Monte Carlo Masters 2017 for a record-breaking 10th time by defeating
a. Albert Ramos-Vinolas
b. Novak Djokovic
c. Stan Wawrinka
d. Pete Sampras
8. Which state won the National Youth Athletics Meet 2017?
c. Tamil Nadu
9. Who has been appointed as theBadminton Association of India's interim head?
a. Himante Biswa Sarma
b. Hiranta Biswa Sarma
c. Himanta Biswa Sarma
d. Himanya Biswa Sarma
10. Which of the following film has won the Jury Prize for Best Film at the Hong Kong International Film Festival 2017?
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here