1. What is the theme of World Health Day 2017 which is observed on 7 April?
a. Depression: let’s talk
b. HIV AIDS: Unite To End
c. TB: Let's End
d. Cancer: Fight Against It
2. According to a new report of the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), what is India's rank in the contribution of the tourism sector in GDP?
3. Who among the following Indian cricketers was never named Wisden’s Leading Cricketer in the World?
a. Virendra Sehwag
b. Anil Kumble
c. Sachin Tendulkar
d. Virat Kohli
4. Jhargram is declared as the ___________ district of West Bengal?
5. Which of the following schemes has been closed by Uunion Cabinet of India due to low subscription under the scheme?
a. Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana (MGPSY)
b. Mahatma Gandhi Bunkar Bima Yojana
c. Deendayal Disabled Rehabilitation Scheme
d. The Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana
6. Which country has recognised bitcoins as the currency?
7. The Cyber and Information Space Command belongs to which nation?
8. Who among the following is India's first transgender police officer?
a. Prithika Yashini
b. Preethika Yashini
c. Prathima Yashini
d. Pratibha Yashini
9. Who has been appointed as the executive director of RBI in place of BP Kanugo?
a. Mansi Awasthi
b. Mrinal Singh
c. Malvika Sinha
d. Mansvi Pathak
10. Who has been appointed as the president of The Indian Society for Clinical Research (ISCR)?
a. Chirag Dwivedi
b. Chirag Trivedi
c. Chirag Sen
d. Chirag Sinha
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here