Today I am going to give tips for SBI PO Pre for last 10 days.
- Do not pick a new book now. Revise from your notes or the books you have already purchased.
- This is the best time to take a Test Series. I personally recommend Oliveboard. I have gone through many test series but Oliveboard is error free and its difficulty level is at par with the actual exam.
- In case you are looking for practice papers in PDF format then check this page.
- Print cheatsheet for Quantitative Aptitude
- Read "The Hindu" every day. Don't skip the editorial page.
- Do not learn new vocabulary words now, revise the list you have already gone through
- Do not try to learn new tricks now
Use estimation technique - Let me be very honest with you, all my students who cracked SBI PO, IBPS PO exams have used estimation technique. Try to choices. Instead of making lame guesses, take a calculated risk. This rule doesn't apply to Vocabulary.
Do not skip marks rich questions - In quantitative aptitude section, there will be 20-25 questions from numbers series, quadratic equations, approximations, algebra etc. These questions are easy to solve than DI sets. Never attempt Data Interpretation Questions at first.
Never stuck at a DI set - If you don't understand the logic of a data interpretation set within 2 minutes, skip it. Same rule applies to Reasoning puzzle and Seating arrangements.
Before going to exam center, Go through 200 Sure Shot QT questions PDF.
Expected Cutoff of SBI PO Prelims for General - 50
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here