1. National Dengue Day is observed on
a. May 17
b. May 19
c. May 18
d. May 16
2. Which of the following is the origin place of Narmada River?
a. Tibetan Plateau
d. Triveni Sangam
3. Which of the following has been recognised as the world's busiest single-runway airport?
a. Mumbai Airport, India
b. Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong
c. Gatwick Airport, London
d. Wittman Regional Airport, Oshkosh
4. What is the height of bust of ‘Adiyogi’ Lord Shiva unveiled which has been declared the world’s largest bust by the Guinness Book of World Records?
a. 121 feet
b. 118 feet
c. 112 feet
d. 108 feet
5. Gujarat-based dairy giant Amul will be the prime sponsor which of the teams in ICC Champions Trophy?
b. New Zealand
c. South Africa
6. Who has been recently appointed as the Prime Minister of France?
a. Edouard Philippe
b. Alain Calmat
c. Emmanuel Macron
d. Arlette Laguiller
7. Which of the following has become the first pair of women cricketers to score 300 runs in ODI?
a. Karu Jain and Poonam Yadav
b. Anju Jain and Poonam Raut
c. Deepti Sharma and Mithali Raj
d. Deepti Sharma and Poonam Raut
8. Who won the Madrid Open 2017?
a. Dominic Thiem
b. Rafael Nadal
c. Stan Wawrinka
d. Novak Djokovic
9. s Indian National Science Academy (INSA) medal in the Young Scientist category for 2017 was conferred to
a. Aravind Kumar Rengan
b. Devendra Patil
c. Krishna Das Mohante
d. None of the above
10. An 18-year-old boy from Tamil Nadu has created the world's smallest satellite, naming it
d.None of the above
11. “India’s Indira: A Centennial Tribute” is edited by
a. Anubhav Sharma
b. Anand Sharma
c. Akhil Sharma
d. Arun Sharma
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here