1. International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers is observed on
a. June 29
b. May 28
c. May 29
d. June 28
2. India's first-of-its-kind Aeronautical Test Range (ATR), which will be used to test the country's first unmanned aircraft is located in which district of Karnataka?
3. Which of the following state has launched a pension scheme for journalists?
a. Uttar Pradesh
c. Himachal Pradesh
4. Which of the following species of mosquitoes is/are responsible for Zika Virus?
a. Aedes aegypti
b. Aedes albopictus
c. Aedes vexans
d. (a) & (b) both
5. Which of the following department has been given the permission to to grant industrial licences to defence manufacturers
a. National Institute of Financial Management
b. Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
c. Department of Heavy Industries
d. Department of Defence Research and Development
6. Who has been selected to represent India as a young journalist at the Global Football For Friendship (F4F) social programme in Russia?
a. Apoorvi Dua
b. Anahit Das
c. Arunima Ghosh
d. Ananya Kamboj
7. Which of the following country is constructing World's largest optical telescope is commenced in
8. Apple's first Southeast Asia store is located in
9. Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) Table Top Exercise 2017 was held between India and
a. Sri Lanka
10. Who became the first Indian to win a gold medal in the Turnoi Satellite Fencing Championship at Reykjavik?
a. Bhoomika Vyas
b. Bhavna Kumari
c. Bhavani Devi
d. Bhairavi Chaudhary
11. Which country has won the 2017 Sudirman Cup?
b. South Korea
12. Which film won the Palme d'Or, the top prize at Cannes Film Festival 2017?
a. In the Fade
b. You Were Never Really Here
c. 'The Square
d. Jupiter's Moon
13. Which city received the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industries (FICCI) Smart Police Award for the year 2017?
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here