1. Who was the founder of Red Cross and International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)?
a. Henry Dunant
b. David Clinton
c. John Lee
d. Michael Keaton
2. Which of the following states has been declared as disturbed under the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act by Government of India?
c. Jammu and Kashmir
3. India’s first bio refinery plant is located in which of the following districts of Maharashtra?
4. Which of the following states has become the second Indian state to shift fiscal year to January-December after Madhya Pradesh?
d. Uttar Pradesh
5. Emmanuel Macron has become the yougest President of
6. India will organise a cultural festival to mark the 156th birth anniversary of the famous Indian poet, Rabindranath Tagore in
d. None of the above
7. Which medal was clinched by Shiva Thapa at the Asian Boxing Championships 2017?
8. Which of the following team won the Sultan Azlan Shah Cup title 2017 and which medal was won by India?
a. Australia, Silver
b. Great Britain, Bronze
c. New Zealand, Silver
d. Other than the given options
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here