1. Who among the following Indian crickets has featured in the top 10 of the International Cricket Council’s (ICC) Players Rankings for ODIs?
a. Shikhar Dhawan
b. MS Dhoni
c. Virat Kohli
d. None of the above
2. Which of the following English alphabet will be printed on the new 1 rupee note as the insert letter which is to be issued by Reserve Bank of India?
3. Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Awards for the first "Internationally Acclaimed Actress' will be conferred to
a. Deepika Padukone
b. Priyanka Chopra
c. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
d. Alia Bhat
4. What is the name of biofuel manufacturing technology developed at the P.K. Sinha Centre for bio-energy at IIT-Kharagpur which will change the way biofuel is manufactured by making the process cheaper, quicker and pollution-free?
a. Soil to soil
b. soil to fuel
c. Soil and fuel
d. Fuel from Soil
5. Raksha Mantri’s Awards for Excellence was conferred to
a. Ordnance Factory Bolangir
b. Ordnance Factory Kanpur
c. Ordnance Factory Dehradun
d. Ordnance Factory Medak
6. 2017 PEN/Malamud Award for Excellence in the Short Story is conferred to
a. Jhumpa Lahiri
b. Chitra Banerjee
c. Urvashi Vaid
d. Padma Lakshmi
7. 'HR Innovation of the Year', for its significant contribution to skill development in the automotive sector at the Asia-Pacific Excellence Awards was conferred to
a. Maruti Udyog
b. Hyundai Motors
c. Tata Motors
d. Mahindra & Mahindra
8. Who among the following is not a member of Bank Board Bureau?
a. Dr Anil K. Khandelwal
b. Roopa Kudva
c. H.N. Sinor
d. Dilip Sahu
9. Who has been appointed as the chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia, first woman to hold the top post in the varsity's history?
a. Naziya Heptulla
b. Najma Heptulla
c. Naseeb Heptulla
d. Nauheen Heptulla
10. According to Sydney-based aviation think-tank Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation's (CAPA) latest report what is the rank of India in the aviation market in terms of domestic passenger traffic?
11. Shri Nitin GadkariAgricultural and Skill Development Centre is located in which district of Nagpur?
12. 'Buy Now, Pay Later' is a service introduced by which Indian ministry?
a.Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Ministry
b. Labour and Employment Ministry
c. Railway Ministry
d. Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
13. ‘Deep Ocean Mission’ by January 2018, which is expected to improve India’s position
a. oil extraction
b. ocean research
d. Other than the given options
14. Which of the following Indian city was not included in the 'Global 300' cities - the annual JLL ranking 2017?
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here