1. Which India city will have the first underwater metro of the nation?
2. India has complained to the World Trade Organization (WTO) against US regarding
a. iron products
b. organic chemicals
c. mineral oils
d. steel products
3. 22nd European Union Film Festival (EUFF) premiered at
a. ICCR Azad Bhawan
b. Siri Fort auditorium
c. Aiwan-e-Ghalib Auditorium
d. India Habitat Centre
4. Which of the following cities is not one of the three cities for which French and European Unions have extended 3.5 million euros fund under the ‘Moblise Your City’ (MYC) initiative?
5. Whom did Rafael Nadal defeated to win the French Open 2017 for the first time since 2014?a. R. Harrison
b. Andy Roddick
c. Tomas Berdych
d. Stan Wawrinka
6. Shashikant Kutwal has won the gold medal at the 17th World Individual Chess Championship for differently-abled, belongs to which department?
a. Indian Railways
b. Income Tax Department
c. Excise Department
d. Road Transport Department
7. Popular writer Anand Neelakantan won Kalinga Literary Award 2017 for which category?
a. Kalinga Karubaki Award
b. Kalinga Literary Youth Award
c. Kalinga International Literary Award
d. Other than the given options
8. Who has been appointed as the chief operating officer (COO) Paytm Mall?
a. Amit Singh
b. Amit Saha
c. Amit Sinha
d. Amit Kumar
9. “Indira Gandhi – A life in Nature” is authored by
a. Jairam Ramesh
b. Ahmed Patel
c. Janardhan Dwivedi
d. K. C. Venugopal
10. ‘Literature for Peace and Harmony’. was the theme of which of the following literary awards of India?
a. Sahitya Akademi Awards
b. Yuva Puraskar
c. Jnapith Awards
d. Kalinga Literary Awards
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here