1. The Statistics Ministry has decided to change the base year of national accounts to 2017-18 from
2. The base year for tabulating India's Gross Domestic Product or size of the economy is
3. ANUGA is the world’s biggest and most important trade fair for
a. food and beverage trade
b. Textile trade
c. longwall mining trade
d. iron and steel product trade
4. For which of the following, the two instruments of ratification of the two fundamental ILO Conventions The Indian government deposited with the International Labour Office (ILO) the concerning the elimination of child labour?
a. Minimum Age Convention & Worst Forms of Child Labour Convention
b. Abolition of Forced Labour Convention & Minimum Age Convention
c. 8. Discrimination (Employment and Occupation) Convention & Worst Forms of Child Labour Convention
d. None of the above
5. Under interest subvention scheme Farmers will continue to get short-term farm loans up to Rs. 3 lakh at an interest rate of
6. BRICS Foreign Ministers Meet was held in
a. Cape Town
7. Who has been appointed as the Executive Vice President (Services) in Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN)?
a. Kajal Singh
b. Kavita Singh
c. Kamini Singh
d. Kastoori Singh
8. Who has been appointed as the India’s new Ambassador to Italy?
a. Susheel Kumar Shinde
b. Ajit Vinayak Gupt
c. Gaitri Issar Kumar,
d. Reenat Sandhu
9. Israeli author David Grossman has won the Man Booker International Prize for his novel
a. The End of the Land
b. A Horse Walks Into a Bar
c. Falling Out of Time
10. Which of the following bank has not been facing restrictions under RBI's prompt corrective action?
a. UCO Bank
b. Dena Bank
c. Cental Bank of India
d. Bank of Baroda
11. According to SEBI, how many trustees should be there in Investor Protection Fund (IPF)?
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here