1. Which of the following web portals is not merged into Mahaswayam web portal launched by Maharashtra government?
a. MSSDS portal for Skill Development
d. None of the above
2. What name has been decided for the GPS System of India to be launched in 2018?
3. Which of the following is the first State in India to have developed an automatic public address system that can be activated along its entire coast?
a. West Bengal
4. What is the maximum transaction limit for non-KYC users of T-Wallet launched by Telangana government?
b. 20, 000
5. On which of the following playwrights did government of India has recently a post stamp?
a. Habib Tanvir
b. Manoranjan Das
c. Jaishankar Prasad
d. Balwant Gargi
6. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)?
a. Sanjiv Singh
b. Sunil Singh
c. Sandeep Singh
d. Sujeet Singh
7. Shinjini Kumar is the Consumer Business Manager, Global Consumer Banking, India of which of the following banks?
a. Federal Bank
b. UTI Bank
c. HSBC Bank
d. Citi Bank
8. Nirupama Rao has been appointed public policy fellow to a Washington-based think-tank where she will work on a project on the Sino-India ties. Sino-India tie is the another name of
a. India-Pakistan Ties
b. India-Australia Ties
c. India-China Ties
d. None of the
9. Which of the following country is not the full member of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
10. Which of the following film represented India at the 52nd Karlovy Vary International Film Festival at Karlovy Vary in the Czech Republic?
a. Ralang Road
c. Paral ko Aago
11. The annual meeting of China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank is held in
d. South Korea
12. The first A in NAAC stands for
13. Beren and Lúthien is authored by
a. John Bunyan
b. JRR Tolkien
c. Samuel Richardson
d. Henry Fielding
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here