1. The World Bank has cleared a $250 million loan for which of the following schemes/missions?
A. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
B.Skill India Mission
C.Digital India Mission
D. Make in India Scheme
2. Under the Skill India Mission Operation, adults in _________ years of age, underemployed or unemployed, will get the skill training.
3. Sahayaks or buddy system is associated with
A.Indian Coast Guards
B. Indian Navy
C. Indian Air Force
D. Indian Army
4. Who among the became first solo finishers from India in the Race Across America (RAAM), , one of the most esteemed ultra-endurance cycling events in the world?
A. Prateek Shah & Kripal Das
B. Sehaj Prakash & Anuj Dahiya
C.Srinivas Gokulnath & Amit Samarth
D. None of the above
5. Andhra Pradesh State Government has increased the retirement age of Government employees to 60 years from
B. 55 years
C. 59 years
D. 52 years
6. What is the name of China’s indigenous next-generation bullet train, with a maximum speed of 400 kmph?
7. Which of the following was Roger Federer's hundredth title of his career?
B. Halle Open
D. Stuttgart Open
8. Yashaswini Singh Deswal bagged a gold ISSF Junior World Championship in the
A. 20m Air Pistol
B. 10m Air Pistol
C. 15m Air Pistol
D. 25m Air Pistol
9. Who has been appointed as the ambassador of Skill India campaign?
A. Akshay Kumar
B. Amitabh Bachhan
C. Deepika Padukone
D. Priyanka Chopra
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here