1. Which of the following cities has become become India’s first city to have only women manage all public parking lots under a ‘smart parking system’?
2. Which of the following is not one of the three apps launched by TRAI to help customers rate quality of services, speed and performance?
a. Mycall app
b. MySpeed app
c. Do not disturb app
d. Mysms app
3. Which of the following is the country’s first railway station to be redeveloped as a public-private partnership (PPP)?
4. NSE IFSC Ltd is located in which of the following states?
5. Which of the following country has abolished the blasphemy law law dating back to the 17th century?
6. In Global Retail Development Index (GRDI) 2017 which country is placed at the second place after India?
d. South Korea
7. Which country topped the Global healthcare rankings 2017?
8. Who has been appointed brand ambassador for the Wildlife Trust of India (WTI)?
a. Madhuri Dixit Nene
b. Diya Mirza
d. Tara Sharma
9. Fatboy'+ is the nickname of which Indian satellite launched by ISRO?
a. GSLV Mk II-D1
b. GSLV Mk III-D2
c. GSLV Mk II-DE
d. GSLV Mk III-D1
10. The first university satellite of Mongolia which is named after engandangered
a. Amur Leopard
b. Gobi bear
c. Giant Panda
d. Hawksbill Turtle
11. Blasphemy refers to the action or offence of speaking sacrilegiously about
a. Government head
c. King or Queen
d. God or sacred things
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here