1. kambala is a
a. cock fight
b. camel race
c. bullcart race
d. buffallo race
2. Under Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana of Madhya Pradesh, how much compensation will be given to the kin of the dead farmer?
a. 2 crore
b. 50 Lakh
c. 1 crore
d. 75 lakh
3. Uttar Pradesh government has decided to change the name of which of the following railway stations as Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya?
4. University Grants Commission and the All India Council for Technical Education will be replaced by HEERA which stands for
a. High Education Empowerment Regulatory Authority
b. Higher Educational Empowering Regulation Agency
c. Higher Education Empowerment Regulation Agency
d. None of the above
5. Under the new protocol of WHO regarding antibiotics, Commonly used antibiotics will be under which of the following category?
6. The first media forum of BRICS nations was held in
d. New Delhi
7. According to the latest Badminton World Federation Rankings, which of the following shuttler is not among the three shuttlers included in the top 15 of the list?
a. Ajay Jayaram
b. Kidambi Srikanth
c. B Sai Praneeth
d. Sameer Verma
8. With whom did Rohan Bopanna clinch his maiden French Open mixed doubles 2017?
a. Chris Evert
b. Gabriela Dabrowsk
c. Eugenie "Genie" Bouchard
d. Simona Halep
9. Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare J P Nadda was conferred the WHO Director-General’s Special Recognition Award for global
a. liquor control,
b. smoking control
c. tobacco control
d. other than the given options
10. ‘The Diana Legacy Award’ 2017 for her exemplary achievement of providing quality education to the underprivileged was conferred to who among the following Indians?
a. Nikhiya Shamsher
b Nikita Shamsher
c. Niara Shamsher
d. Nitiya Shamsher
11. Who topped the Forbes’s latest list of the world’s 100 highest-paid athletes and what was the rank of Virat Kohli in the list?
a. LeBron, 87
b. Kevin Durant, 56
c. Cristiano Ronaldo, 89
d. Lionel Messi, 49
12. What name is given to the planet discovered as the hottest known planet located 650 light years from Earth, which is warmer than most stars in the universe and sports a giant?
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here