a. Modified Special Incentive Package Scheme
b. Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana
c. Pradhan Mantri Zero Deficit Zero Effect Scheme
d. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
2. The Maharashtra government, while renewing its annual ban on gutka and pan masala, has removed _________from the list at least until a special committee gives its verdict.
a. scented hookah
c. pan masala
d. scented supari
3. First ever radio broadcast in the country went on the air from the Bombay Station on _______ under a private company, the Indian Broadcasting Company.
a. July 23, 1927
b. July 23, 1928
c. July 23, 1925
d. July 23, 1926
4. Which of the following Metros will also become the firstin the country to have its own FM radio station?
5. Research Institution of World Ancient, Traditional, Culture & Heritage (RIWATCH) is located in which of the following states?
a. Arunachal Pradesh
6. Which country will host Global Conference on CyberSpace (GCCS) 2017, the world's largest conference on cyber space?
7. What was India's rank in the index tracking commitment to reducing income inequality prepared by Development Finance International, Inc. and Oxfam?
8. Who among the following won the United States Open Grand Prix Gold 2017?
a. Anup Sridhar
b. Chetan Anand
c. Parupalli Kashyap
d. HS Prannoy
Answers1. b. Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana
2. d. scented supari
3. a. July 23, 1927
4. d. Lucknow
5. a. Arunanchal Pradesh
6. c. India
7. a. 132
8. d. HS Prannoy
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here