a. 10 August
b. 9 August
c. 11 August
d. 8 August
2. Who invented the diesel engine?
a. Sir Raimond Diesel
b. Sir Ronald Diesel
c. Sir Ralph Diesel
d. Sir Rudolph Diesel
3. Which of the following is first state to implement coal utilisation between power units?
a. Madhya Pradesh
4. The Kyoto Protocol is an international agreement linked to the
a. United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
b. United Nations Security Council
c. United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
d. United Nations Institute for Training and Research
5. Complete the sentence using the correct country's name.
The eighth meeting of the Regional Technical Group of Confidence Building Measure on Trade, Commerce & Investment Opportunities under the Heart of Asia – ____________ Process was hosted by India
6. Bangladesh will open a new diplomatic station in
7. Which Arab country has announced a programme to allow visa-free entry for citizens of 80 countries to encourage air transport and tourism?
8. Which country has topped the Global Retirement 2017 Index released by Natixis Global and what was India's rank in the index?
a. Norway, 22
b. Switzerland, 43
c. Iceland, 34
d. None of the above
9. Which bank announced the launch of Instant Credit Card Service, which will enable its savings account customers to get a credit card instantly, in a completely digital and paperless manner?
a. IDFC Bank
b. Indian Bank
c. Axis Bank
d. ICICI Bank
10. For promoting an e – payments solution, private lender IDFC Bank has partnered with digital payments brand
a. Citrus Pay
Answers1. a. 10 August
2. b. Sir Rudolph Diesel
3. b. Gujarat
4. a. United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
5. c. Istanbul
6. d. Chennai
7. a. Qatar
8. b. Switzerland, 43
9. d. ICICI Bank
10. b. Zeta
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here