On behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), applications are invited from eligible and qualified persons for the post of Scientist-‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ in National Informatics Centre (NIC).
The detailed Advertisement is available on the following websites:
Followings are some more details:
- Post: Scientist-‘B’ GROUP –A Total vacancy: 81
- Post: Scientific /Technical Assistant ‘A’ GROUP –B Total vacancy: 259
- For the selection of Scientist-‘B’, Written Exam will be followed by Interview.
- For the selection of Scientific/Technical Assistant ’A’, only written will be conducted i.e. written exam will not be followed by Interview.
- The online application has been started and the eligible candidates can Apply ONLINE Here
- till 28.08.2017 (5:30 p.m.).
Scheme of written examination:
- The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
- There will be total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from Computer Science and 60 questions on Generic Area. The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Syllabus for the written examination is available at Here
- The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General, 40% for OBC and 30% for the SC/ST categories.
Download advertisement here
Syllabus for Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’
Syllabus for Scientist ‘B’
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here